Welcome to Long Hair Don't Care!!! Comprised of a blog, Facebook page, forum & YouTube channel, Long Hair Don't Care is one of the most comprehensive Internet resources for Black women who have the audacity to grow healthy, beautiful, LONG hair!!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest so you have VERY limited access to our discussion boards. But, by becoming a registered member of the Long Hair Don't Care community you will have full access to all of our forums.

Registration is fast, simple and 100% FREE so, join our community today!!!

Happy posting!!!
~LHDC

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Personal Message From LHDC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~LHDC
Admin

PostSubject: Personal Message From LHDC   Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 am

I just want to take a minute of your time to WELCOME you to LHDC Forums! I am known simply as LHDC and I am the publisher of the longhairdontcare.net blog and the administrator of these here forums.

The philosophy behind Long Hair Don't Care is to educate, help and encourge you to utilize healthy hair care practices through the 3C's of hair care - CLEANSE, CONDITION & CARE and get the audacity to grow long hair!

So, I am giving you my permission to kick off your shoes and relax your feet and make yourself at home here at Long Hair Don't Care! We absolutely LOVE interacting with our readers on the blog, and we know that we are going to LOVE interacting with our forum members equally as much!!!

Thank you so much for joining our forums and I look forward to getting to know you!!!

Happy hair growing!!!

~LHDC

P.S. Follow these links to check out these other Long Hair Don't Care goodies!

The Blog
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.LongHairDontCare.net

Personal Message From LHDC
Page 1 of 1